"At the center of the universe is a loving heart that continues to beat and that wants the best for every person. Anything we can do to help foster the intellect and spirit and emotional growth of our fellow human beings, that is our job. Those of us who have this particular vision must continue against all odds. Life is for service." ~Mr. Fred Rogers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Rocky Mountain High


Happy Colorado Day to all my friends and family in the Best State in the Union! 

Crack open a Coors and enjoy an ear of Olathe Sweet Corn for me!

2 comments:

  1. I'll let Dad open the Coors but Olathe is right in season. I'll open a Cab from Two Rivers instead.

    Love you,

    YOUR MOMMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ ^ ^ It's MOMMA HOGUE!!!

    Anyway, Colorado misses you. I'll be sure to eat a peach for you when we are in GJ this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete