"At the center of the universe is a loving heart that continues to beat and that wants the best for every person. Anything we can do to help foster the intellect and spirit and emotional growth of our fellow human beings, that is our job. Those of us who have this particular vision must continue against all odds. Life is for service." ~Mr. Fred Rogers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pre-Service Training Photos: UPDATED

Just found out some people were having trouble with the link. It wasn't a "live" one, so a Copy/Paste was required, but this one is! Just click HERE for some photos of Pre-Service Training. And expect a post on Sunday! (If you're still having trouble, comment below and I'll try to fix it again)

Hello 2011! Hope the new year is starting off well for everyone. I spent my last day of 2010 in Kolky with friends, then a New Years Day dinner with Natalia and her family. She is a vice-principal, as well as fellow English teacher. Then I went to Lviv for a few days to do some exploring. I will post about it sometime soon, but first...PICTURES! This is a public link to my Facebook album, meaning you don't need a Facebook account to view them. Just follow the link and enjoy some (and most definitely not all) photos of my first 3 months in Ukraine.

The Blur of Pre-Service Training:

No comments:

Post a Comment