"At the center of the universe is a loving heart that continues to beat and that wants the best for every person. Anything we can do to help foster the intellect and spirit and emotional growth of our fellow human beings, that is our job. Those of us who have this particular vision must continue against all odds. Life is for service." ~Mr. Fred Rogers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Buona Pasqua!

Allelujah! Allelujah! Allelujah! He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!

Happy Easter to you all -- or in Italian: Buona Pasqua!


I spent the final days of Holy Week and Easter Sunday/Monday in Rome this year! It was certainly an amazing trip and I was so blessed to have had this experience. I will post a few photos now and then a link to an album when I have more time to upload and write about my adventures. 

For now, enjoy this small taste of Rome! Look for an updated Easter post this weekend!







































No comments:

Post a Comment